Thursday, March 24, 2011

preparations

this is still bizarre.

i sat down yesterday to make a list of all the things i need to do before i go. it went like this:

*pack up stuff
*put stuff in car
*drive to utah


....

I eventually added oil change and having someone check my tires and fluids, but....wow, i really have nothing else to do. which makes me feel like i'm wasting my time. but then...but then i'll be gone, and...my friends! i can hardly wait to begin my second utah chapter, but every now and then it hits what i'm leaving behind here, and then i'm just all kinds of mixed emotions.

roommate tabby is wonderful. she has a happiness box. it is full of years and years of magazine clippings and other such things. she gave it to me to look through and take pretty things. it is a very inspiring and wonderful thing.



I LOVE MY PORTLAND HUMANS!!!

i really really do so much and....can't you all just come with me?

1 comment:

  1. Oh it is so sad leaving your friends behind but just think to the future and onwards. If I had a box of happiness I think it would just be filled with jars of peanut butter and oreos. Happiness I got my priorities right. ♥

    ReplyDelete