Thursday, December 2, 2010

been on repeat for three days.



"Oh, I can see the day when we'll die
But I don't care to think of silence
For now, I hear you laughing
The greatest joy is like the sunrise

No gifts to give, they're all right here
Inside our hearts the glorious cheer
And in the house we see a light
That comes from what we know inside

I'll come to you, I'll sing to you
Like it's Christmas in the room
I'll dance with you, I'll laugh with you
Till it's Christmas in the room..."





i have music video images flitting through my head. i would love to create it someday. this song is pure bliss clothed in sweetest sorrow.



this is the christmas i dream of.



can you hear me from where you are?



psssst! magical picture obtained here.

1 comment:

  1. This will be my Christmas someday. When I have ... someone ... with whom I can be this intimate and complete.

    And I wish the same for you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete